Reconnecting Twitter to Facebook
Has your tweets stopped showing up on your facebook page recently? This happened to me, so I searched around the web and found a solution. In an effort to save you some time, here is how I reconnected my tweets to my facebook in 5 easy steps.
5 STEPS TO RECONNECT TWITTER TO FACEBOOK
1. Go to the twitter facebook app and click “Go to App”
2. Disconnect the link and then re-link (click: “Want to disconnect your Twitter and Facebook accounts?”)
3. Then uncheck the update box where it says “Facebook Profile”
4. Send a tweet (which won’t appear on FB)
5. Go back and re-tick the update box “Facebook Profile” and tweet again
That should take care of it for you. Let me know if that worked for you. It worked well for me.