The Great Forge Write-Off

Have you dreamed of writing a book and having it published by an established publishing house, but have found it difficult to get your foot in the door?  Do you feel that God has given you a message for the body of Christ that will help the church to be a better sign, foretaste and instrument of God’s kingdom?  Do you have a message that is theologically rich and can practically help God’s people live faithful to Him and His mission for the world?  Then this is your opportunity to of getting published by InterVarsity Press, in conjunction with Forge America and Sentralized Conference.

Take a moment to watch this short video by Lance Ford to learn more about this exciting contest.

Click here to learn more about this opportunity, the rules and what the topics and themes that fit with InterVarsity Press, Forge America and Sentralized.  As a current author with IVP, I want to encourage you to make the most of this opportunity. If you have never published a book and are looking for a chance to be published in the area of mission, this may be the best opportunity available.  Let me know if you are planning on sending a proposal. I’m willing to give you some advice.

8 Responses to The Great Forge Write-Off

1. Gail Jolicoeur says:

Hi there I have been interested in some time now in writing a short story but have never really been able to figure out how to go about this.
    Thanks for this opportunity.
    Gail

2. Jeff says:

I’m prepping a proposal for the Write-Off and I would love some advice. I’ve never done anything like this before. Any thoughts you can give would be incredibly helpful.

Gail. Yeah, check out the opportunity.

Jeff, I’ll connect with you soon.

4. Dan Jr. says:

Hi Jr,
    We’ve connected quickly about the Missional Times. I’m seriously interested in the book proposal contest as well. I’ve been writing and grinding out some stuff (I think its fairly original and timely, maybe) related to the squeeze of community and its direct fuel for missional movement in post christian settings. Can you give me some helpful nuggets, insight and direction for this contest? I’m a rookie looking for some Yoda wisdom.
    Peace.

Dan,

Let’s converse over email. Look for one soon.

6. Paul says:

JR,

Don’t know if if you’re still willing and available to honor this generous offer, but I’d be delighted to benefit from a little advice on an almost-completed proposal that I would like to send in pretty soon. Ping me if we can exchange an email, or better yet schedule a short phone call (which’d be quite a bit better yet…but I’d be honored by either).

Thanks!

Paul

7. Nic says:

Will the great write-0ff continue at next years conference? Feel free to email me at n.e.alexander@sms.ed.ac.uk