Equipping God's People to Create Missional Culture

Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Missiological Approach

LA

I appreciate how Richard Bliese summarized Bonhoeffer’s missional emphasis in his chapter Bonhoeffer and the Great Commission, in the book that he and Van Gelder edited called, Evangelizing Church. 1. There is mission with the view from inside: renewal The … Continue reading

Posted in Community, equipping church, Faith, Jesus, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, theology, walk with God | Tagged ,

The 12 Most Popular Blog Posts in 2012

Top 12

I have already given you my top 12 bloggers that I have appreciated this past year. Here are the blog posts and/or pages that those who came to this site in 2012 visited the most.  If you haven’t had a … Continue reading

Posted in Blogging, Calling, Community, Culture, Ecclesia, equipping church, Faith, Humor, Jesus, Leadership, Los Angeles, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, Social Justice, soul, theology, walk with God | Tagged , , , , , , , ,

My Top 12 Favorite Bloggers of 2012

Top 12 Bloggers

While I had the opportunity to read many books this year, I didn’t have the chance to read as many blogs as I had wanted. Yet I still want to point you to some of  my favorite bloggers this past … Continue reading

Posted in Blogging, Calling, Community, equipping church, Faith, Jesus, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, Social Justice, soul, theology, walk with God | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Real Life by James Choung is Now in Print

Real Life by James Choung

My friend James Choung’s new book entitled Real Life: A Christianity Worth Living Out is now available in print.  I had the chance to read it early this year and really loved it. Here is the endorsement that I wrote … Continue reading

Posted in Books, Calling, Community, equipping church, Faith, Jesus, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, walk with God | Tagged ,

25 Signs of a Vibrant Missional Church

Vibrant Churches

A community that makes disciples of Jesus A community that helps people live out their calling in the world for the sake of the world A community that helps people participate in advancing God’s kingdom by multiplying ministries, churches and … Continue reading

Posted in Calling, Community, equipping church, Faith, Jesus, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, sacred text, Social Justice, soul, theology, walk with God | Tagged , ,

Developing a Communal Rhythm of Life for Missional Communities (Mid-sized Groups) – Part 2

jazz band

How do we move from a meeting oriented approach to groups to a more dynamic life engaging rhythmic approach?  In part 1, I started to answer this question by defining mid-sized groups, communal rhythm of life and missional spaces.  Today … Continue reading

Posted in Community, equipping church, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, soul, theology, walk with God | Tagged , , , ,

Developing a Communal Rhythm of Life for Missional Communities (Mid-sized Groups) – Part 1

jazz band

How do we move from a meeting oriented approach to groups to a more dynamic life engaging rhythmic approach?  By developing a communal rhythm of life, where we invite people into a different way of living.   If you are … Continue reading

Posted in Community, Environment, equipping church, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church, redemptive agents, theology, walk with God |

Exploring the New Website – Part 8 (Summary)

Resources

So here is the conclusion to this series as well as an overview of the whole website. When look across the top of the page you will find words that connect you to different resources.  The upper left side of … Continue reading

Posted in Calling, Community, equipping church, Faith, Featured, Leadership, Missional church, practicing church | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , ,

← Older posts

Newer posts →